Commonly known as Shirshasana, Headstand is a Yoga posture that is often regarded as the ‘King’ of all Yoga poses. The idea of balancing your entire body weight in a reflex position is motivated with the unanimous notion of perfect peace and healthy body. Planning to start a ‘Headstand Routine’ everyday? WONDERFUL! Here are the 10 invaluable benefits that you should know about Headstand:
- Reverse Gravitation: By doing a Headstand, you can reverse the flow of gravitation. Reverse gravitation is beneficial for the loose skin such as for wrinkles and accumulated skin around the face. By reversing the flow of gravitation, you can stimulate the flow of nutrients and oxygen, diverting them towards the face. The practice is highly regarded for maintaining ‘glow’ in the facial skin.
- Stimulates the Flow of Blood: Increase the nutrients and blood flow towards the scalp with the help of Headstand posture and reduce the onset of grey hairs. According to some researchers, headstand also has the potential of converting grey hairs to black.
- Good for the Organs: With headstand, you can provide refreshing blood to the various body organs, especially pituitary and hypothalamus organs. Needless to say, we all know how important these master organs are for the overall wellbeing of human body. Headstand is highly regarded for compelling the sex hormones and drive in our body.
- Counters Depression and ensure Ease in the ‘Flow of Thoughts’: Headstand detoxifies adrenal glands that release hormones for inducing positive thoughts in our mind. The entire activity is beneficial for controlling the negative mechanism in mind. Say goodbye to depression with Headstand!
- Keeps your Heart at Rest: Since Headstand pumps the blood upward, it mechanically puts the heart to rest and reduces overt body strain. The deoxidization process of blood becomes more conducive and effective this way.
- Ensures Fluid Motion in the Feet: Sometimes, certain fluids are retained in the feet. With the help of Headstand, you can drain the fluid back to the body.
- A ‘Digestive System’ Boost: Increase the body heat and digestive fire in your body with the aid of Headstand yoga. By reversing the gravity, headstand ensures cleanliness of the intestines, releasing congested blood to the colon.
- Strengthens the ‘Core’: The center of our body, the core muscle system becomes solid and rigid with the regular practice of Headstand. In fact, Headstand is an absolute set of ‘complete health package’ for a Yoga practitioner.
- Secure a person again ‘Ischemic Stroke’: According to medical researchers, people who follow headstand as a yoga practice, have limited chances of suffering from Ischemic stroke in their lifetime.
- Inspirational Practice: There is no denying the fact- you are an ‘awesome’ healthy person if you are practicing headstand in your daily yoga routine. Perform the art in a get-together part and see how much appreciation you earn.
Unravel the art of doing perfect headstand and avoid any sort of neck injury. Consult a physician before planning your headstand routine!