Amidst the snowy flakes of fun and togetherness, celebrate the Christmas Day with all the best that you have. All because Santa Claus is coming to town!
Just a few hours to go and Christmas Eve celebrations with hoot the notes of celebration and entertainment! While all the traditional fun (from Pin the Nose on the Reindeer to Christmas Trivia) will be part of the celebrations, it’s time to come up with something new and exciting. This Christmas Eve, make the difference and be the different.
We hope these 10 ideas will definitely help your need in the best possible way- have a look!
- If you are hosting the Christmas party, then do think about the kids. I have decided to prepare some Gingerbread Houses for the kids in my home. What are you planning?
- Gift a weekend trip to a family. For instance, plan an adventure trip for your family or gift tickets to some dear ones.
- How about hosting a pajama party? How about going back to the good old days of fun and childhood. This Christmas, I want to revive all my memories. Even though we are adults now, still I want to sit and wait for the Santa. I know the goodness in him exists!
- How about being the Santa yourself? You have the goodness, you have the charm and you are certainly capable of making people happy. Just do it!
- Create a snowman (be it in snow or cakes or pancake)! It is fun to play with a snowman.
- Be playful and cheerful. How about printing some puzzles and playing it with your entire family? Try it!
- Make a wish. Keep it a secret.
- Make a prank. Spread the word!
- Open your special bottle of wine this eve over the candle –lite dinner table. Freeze the moment!
- Above all, remember to put a Christ on your Christmas tree. Jesus is the reason why we celebrate this day. Keep your faith alive in him.