You want to earn more, and you want to score big and this is the reason you are continuously running hard in the marathon of life! But ask yourself- it is a life worth living? Is it the kind of life you would like to pray for your kids? I am sure not! They say life is not meant to spend, but it is supposed to be lived at fullest till the last drop of breath. The only time a person should actually get serious is the time when he or she is in the final death bed. Rest, the kiss of life has to be enjoyed in the best possible way. So if you are the one who is yelling,weeping, creeping and stressing on the pettiness around you, then here are the 10 best ways to regain
the dose of happiness in your life.
- Smile more, talk less and listen to others.
- Stop holding grudges when you can easily ‘Hug’ it out.
- Love more, think less and stop judging people around you.
- Accept mistakes in yourself as well as in others- it is absolutely fine to be wrong.
- Have that sense of appreciation in your eyes.
- Be crazy- no fake show, PLEASE!
- Laugh loud- as loud as you can and in frustration you can also choose to shout loud as you like!
- Live your dreams… take proper rest… pamper yourself…and stop for appreciating the beauty around you.
- Respect what you have- no matter how less it is. You are certainly more fortunate than some miserable souls around you.
- Discover your source of happiness. Be as happy as a pig in shit!