Have you ever seen a long uprooted tree- a tree that is all graceful with ample of fruits, branches and leaves? The tree is powerful, upright and dominant with the virtues of its strength. But where does the strength of the tree lies? Is it in the branches, in the leaves or the fruits?
Contrary to the superficial vision that fails to see the depth of a situation, the actual strength of a tree lies in the roots. It is everything internal! In quite a similar sense, we can say that the origin of our strength is in the mind that is strong enough to face the test of time. Just like a tree out there, you have the fruit of your achievements, branches of your family and the shady abode of friendship. But your inner strength lies in your mind and soul. Unravel the 20 best reasons that make a person mentally strong and internally stronger.
You are both mentally and internally strong because you are:
- Not driven with the fear of staying alone. You are upright!
- Your mind is not obsessed with the past. You believe in moving on!
- Nobody owes you anything. You know that!
- Your vision has a long time approach- not expecting anything that has sudden effects!
- You are not people’s pleaser. Saying things the way you want to- as simple as that!
- You are a responsible human being. People can rely on you!
- You understand the true significance of failure– knowing it as a part of life!
- Though you fear initially, yet you are always ready to take the risk.
- You are happy to read or hear a success story. Jealousy is not your character trait!
- Your emotions are in your control.
- You have an opinion, and you don’t shy away in expressing it.
- You are constructive with criticism.
- You are productive with work.
- Your attitude, productivity, emotions and performance in work is under your control.
- You embrace change in life with open arms.
- You invest time in personal relationships, taking the lead in handling an unpleasant situation.
- You understand the importance of compassion over competition.
- You invest time in self- actualization and development.
- You have equal control of comfort and discomfort.