We absolutely don’t doubt your smartness- we know you are wise too! But to live is to grow and learn new things. Sharping the parameters of your intelligence, it is time to unravel some of the most effective habits that can help your personal cum professional growth.
How wise it is to keep your mind open and receptive to new changes in life? What if we tell you that with the help of just a few habits, you can bring some fairly effective transformation in your daily lifestyle? Think about it and start training your mind accordingly. While all of us are similar in the way we look and live, the differencethat counts our personality unique is related to the lifestyle habits. The ability to comprehend information, the idea to think logically and the flare to perform each and every task with utmost dedication is a giftof habits.
So brush up your routine to make your wisdom smarter and wise- have a quick look at these 20 profound habits:
- Walk up with gratitude, make your bed and avoid laziness.
- Drink about 2-3 glasses of water every morning (second things that you do after making your bed).
- Take something to read while having your breakfast. It can be a news article, book summary, or a movie review.
- While commuting, choose music as your partner. Find some really good music that can make your day.
- During your office hours, choose green tea as it contains I- theanine (causing an increase in alpha brainwaves).
- Stop over-exhausting you brain with sleeplessness. Take quick naps of 10 to 15 minutes and go for 7-8 hours of deep sleep in the night.
- Ditch your sweet tooth. Avoid taking sugar during working hours.
- Avoid mindless scrolling in social media sites- restrict your social networking consumption.
- Become sporty and choose a sport as your evening workout. You can easily ditch the fruitless consumption of television this way.
- Pick your favorite author and read a book.
- Learn a new art- drawing, languages, skill or even programing!
- Cook your meal and do the dishes.
- Go for a ‘Self pleasure’ walk.
- Do have a fitness regime.
- Talk to a person who admires you. Talk to a person who loves you. And lastly, talk to someone who is smarter than you.
- Start writing about your daily experiences. Write about things that makes a difference in your life and acknowledge them.
- Sit with your family and talk to them. Listen how they spent their day!
- Find time for your pets. Take them for a walk and do their routine jobs.
- Pray well! As they say, “he, who loves well, prays well”.
- Plan your tomorrow- what to wear, what to do, whom to meet, how to treat, and everything!