The yummilicious delight of honey is nothing but an enchantment for the taste buds! But do you know that it is also a fantastic skin care nourishment kit in itself? As a beauty product, honey ensures the finest secrets of nature- explore all of them!
Raw honey is said to be an incredible skin care ointment that powers natural solutions with its antibacterial and antioxidant properties. But above all, the best feature of honey is that all the solutions offered by honey falls into the range of DIY actions. An inexpensive cum powerful skin treatment, honey is everything that you need in order to retain the glow of your skin. Have a look at the 5 top benefits of using honey as a product of skin treatment:
- Removes acne: The antibacterial elements of Honey give a natural boost to remove and prevent acne from the skin.
- Works against the odds of aging: Slow down the aging process with the antioxidants of Honey and retain the age of your skin.
- Gives a Complexion Boost to the Skin: Blessed with the moisturizing and skin smoothening elements, honey is best regarded for giving your skin a complexion boost.
- Opens up the Pores: As a deep cleanser, Honey opens up the pores of the skin so that unclogging is done in an effortless manner.
The DIY tricks of using Honey as a skin care product!
- Scrubbing: Use honey as a scrubbing ointment once in two weeks! Prepare a paste of 2 spoon honey and 1 spoon baking soda. Mix it to apply fresh! The process is best recommended for arms, legs and feet.
- Cleansing: Honey cleansing could be done by making a paste of honey with oil. You can either choose coconut or jojoba oil to prepare a slippery paste (at some case, using lavender oil is also good option). Apply fresh! The process is best recommended for skin breakouts, skin moisturizing, and aging related issues.
- Masking: A thin layer of honey should be applied on soggy skin- move your hands in a circular rotation while applying the mask. Keep the mask for at least 25-30 minutes and then remove the solution with lukewarm water. The process is best recommended for unclog pores and patchy skin related issues.
- Honey Bath: The most luxurious of all, honey bath is recommended for those who are suffering with the odds of seasonal changes. While taking a honey bath in winters, keep the water warm for the best results. The best honey bath required 2 cups of honey to a running bath. Soak yourself for 15-20 minutes and then add 2 cups of baking soda to the solution. The process is best regarded for removing dry dead skin.