Mothers aredifficult to understand- they are made of something else!
A strong-minded entrepreneur, who holds the power to administer her entire business, is soft-hearted for her child. And the magic is not in the transformation of personality- it lays in the tenderness of love that a mother has for the child. If life is hard for some, it is harder for single working moms! The physical, mental and emotional rearing of childis not the only challenge that they face. Managing the flow of finance and bearing the burden of added responsibilities is other set of challenges that they are habitual to suffer.
Kudos to all the ladies out there! You have been defeating the struggles of life with a winsome attitude. These 7 inspirational lessons that we have learned from you are pure phenomenal!
- There is nothing wrong in being a single mother. As women, we already know the art of dealing with challenges. Take pride with the way you are. Being a multitasker, creative and ingenious is not everybody’s cup of tea.
- It is absolutely fine to make your family a part of your business team. Keeping them involved in the process of decision making and load sharing is commendable as a practice.
- Challenging comfort zone is a beautiful thing! The lifesaver instinct in a person can easily defy the stereotypical ideology of balance, support, and lovelorn in life. Ultimately, it is ‘us’ who take the decision of choosing the music of our life.
- Life beyond fairy tales can be a bit harsh, but then it is fair! No matter how beautiful your life, it is subjected to change. People fail, love fail… and you have to try accepting it. Rise and shine beyond the odds!
- Staying away from negative situation and people is cool. I read it somewhere that ‘you are not a pizza, you cannot impress everyone’. It is absolutely fine if people have opinions. Let them carry the burden of their own negativity.
- Give time to yourself. Take breaks. Have an amazing sense of humor. Wear yourself!
- Kick off any form of guilt that you have in your mind. Life is too short for holding grudges and being guilty. Look for inspiration and have a new point of view in your life.