According to Wikipedia, every year, about 800,000 people commit suicide worldwide, and out of these, 17% are Indians! Where are we leading? Does motivation fails or hope dies? Whether it is about the burden of uncertain past or it is related to misfits of insecurity, the suicide rate has a lot to tell about the depression level we are currently facing.
Take a break, and think about it! We belong to a race where the ‘survivor of fittest’ has been the history- it directly indicates the struggle we have faced in the past and yet managed to emerge as winners.
If the room for stress is there then the sunshine of de-stress is also right there- you just need the vision to appreciate it! Use these 8 fantastic tips for de-stressing and sustaining the presence of happiness in your life.
- Go Exercise :Yes, it works! Go for a brisk walk, choose yoga, and hit the gym f regular de-stressing. Any form of physical activity can help in reducing the stress level.
- Make friends: It’s all about extending your self-chosen family! Spend quality time with friends and share your thoughts, ideas and challenges with them on a regular basis.
- Laugh/Shout loud:You have the choice of doing that! It is absolutely fine to have a bad day- have the willpower to laugh at it, even shout loud to eliminate the frustration inside you.
- Write often- Express your thoughts loud on paper! It doesn’t matter what you write, what matter is the feeling behind compiling all those emotions in a paper.
- Go for a sole trip: The world is not as minute as we think! Go and explore the new world for you, choose a trip, award yourself with a movie date, check out a new restaurant in your town and visit a distinct place for personal motivation.
- Meditation: Meditation can make your thoughts light and mind peaceful. It is the best way to connect with one’s soul.
- Have the sense of gratitude: Say ‘Thanks’ quite often! If not best, you are at least better than thousands of people who are sharing a miserable life.
- Be the source of change:It is all about ‘yourself’- you can always be the change that you wish to see in the world. Be an innovator!