Hold your breath because the wait is finally over! Apple iPhone has eventually made the decision of launching the latest flagship of smartphone 6s and 6s Plus in India on October 16.
Grab your cards and get ready to witness the most awaited smartphone of the year in India! Apple on Monday has finally released the official word of launching the two latest smartphones of its flagship ‘iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus’ in three countries that include India, Malaysia and Turkey. As per the target, Apple has decided to release the flagship in about 130 countries before the end of this year.
For the very first time, Apple is releasing a flagship in India within the 30 days of its official release. The fastest introduction has not only surprised the vast range of Apple fans in India but has also suggested the important of India as a potential market to the tech giant.
Lately, during the official lunch reception of ‘Digital India’ in Silicon Valley, Tim Cook, the CEO of Apple, went ahead to discuss the forthcoming plans of Apple with the PM of India, Mr. Narendra Modi. Apple is looking forward to initiate manufacturing from India- we really hope the planning goes well with the tech giant!
All you need to know about iPhone 6S and 6S Plus Launch in India!
What will be the price range of 6S and 6S Plus?
|What will be the Date of the Release?||The official launch in India is scheduled on 16 October.|
|When did the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus went on sale?||On 25th September in the US.|
|How many iPhone 6S and 6S Plus have been sold till date?||Apple has reported that the company has sold about 13 million smartphones just in the opening weekend.|
1. Weight: 5.04 ounces i.e. 143 grams for iPhone 6S and 6.77 grams i.e. 192 grams for iPhone 6S Plus.
2. Display: Retina HD Display, 3D Touch, 4.7 inch LED-Backlid widescreen, 1334-by-750 pixel resolution at 326 ppi and 1400:1 contrast ratio for iPhone 6S. In comparison to this, 6S Plus comes with 5.5 inch screen and 1920-by-1080-pixel resolution at 401 ppi. The contrast ration is 1300:1
3. Models: 500 cd/m2 max brightness, full sRGB standard, Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles, Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front, and progressive support for multiple languages & character simultaneously.
4. Chip: A9 Chip with 64-bit architecture and embedded M9 motion coprocessor.
5. Camera: 2-megapixel iSight camera with 1.22µ pixels.
|Operating System||IOS 9|
|Power and Battery Backup:||
IPhone 6S: Up to 14 hours
iPhone 6S Plus: up to 24 Hours
Looking forward to buy a new phone this Diwali? Get an idea with Apple iPhone 6S and 6S Plus!