Writers stop your button clicks and pay keen attention to what changes have recently made by Google. Although we know that content is king in search engine optimization, but still some writers do not know what type of content should be written for the purpose of SEO. Content writers need to understand the true value of informative and plagiarism free content. A content written according to the Google guidelines can only help the website to make its rank in the top of the search engine.
Here we have top-notch Google guidelines for content:
- Do not sell your products through writing, in fact, your aim to write should be attracting customers who would then be interested in the product you have made available on your website.
- For instance, you sell photography equipment, you should write articles about how to take great shots, how to adjust your body exposure correctly, how to sell photographs and related information, and so on. You would surely attract people interested in such topics, and then at the end of the article give them the opportunity to click through to your site for more information. It’s at this point you start to develop your relationship with readers, build up trust and at some point get the sale.
- The purpose of the website is clearly understood by the writer. It is up to the writer how to write the benefits of that website’s purpose to the audience. Readers will not waste time in just reading. You have to give the best of knowledge to people so that they might get interested in your service and fortunately click the link that you have provided in your article.
- Offers tips and experience to your audience. What they only want is the valuable service that can lessen their hassle and help them in one or other ways.
- You have to engage people into what your websites sells, but through the positive approach, that is by keynoting how a service can benefit them.
- Do not get stuck into a single benefit of your website service. There should be a number of benefits and advantages of your website service to the readers. Write in such a way that audience understands that the service is especially geared up for them.
- While writing, focus on people you sell to. What are their concerns? Their problems? Their motivations? And their demands? What do they want information about?
- Make a healthy relationship with your audience so that they start loving your articles and blogs.