There is a strong connection between diet and health at varying seasons. People having poor health in summers are increasingly turning to eating more vegetables and fruits. A good diet is closely associated with the lower incidence of diseases in summers. Moreover, adopting a healthy lifestyle may decrease your chances of falling below par.
It is extremely important to take comprehensive care, from natural sun-protection to making the most of those seasonal veggies. Here, we have some necessary tips for you.
- Have more fruits and vegetables into your diet
- Exercise early morning or late evening in a day
- Drink lots of water for a hydrated stay
- Avoid having oily and street foods
- Try to have more liquid diet
- Try to protect yourself from overexposure in sun
- Try to relax and breathe
- Go barefoot on the green grass while having walk
- Opt for healthy herbs
- Give relaxation to your eyes
- Maintain your personal hygiene
- Try to be fitted in loose clothes
- Use lesser cosmetics, prefer sunscreen over exposed area