When a person gains the ability to look deep inside his thoughts, while at the same time, holds the essence of embracing the gut feeling of whether something is right or wrong; he inculcates the sense of intuition.
More often, intuition comes from a sense of feeling It could also be a thought or emotion, or even a voice that judges your wisdom to choose between wrongdoing and right doing. Have you even been in a situation where your mind repeatedly tells you to stop or proceed? A situation where you know that whatever you are doing is wrong and hence, you should stop yourself from doing it. If yes, then it is the voice of your intuition.
At times, the call of intuition is so loud that it eventually becomes difficult to ignore it. Intuition has a sense of intelligence and is a product of rationality in mind. Resonating somewhere from deep inside, intuition gives us with the best set of answers and direction. It would be wrong to say that intuition is more often a product of our subconscious mind. There are certain ways in which you can help your intuition with more awareness and greater consciousness. Learn these 7 simple ways!
- Know your intuition. Listen to the voice that you hear in your mind, the deep feeling that arises from your stomach power thoughts that pops in your mind, the language of body sensations, and so on.
- Evaluate the answers to a situation on the moral basis. Guide your questions with the right sense of answers.
- You can always step forward to develop your intuition. You can develop intuition with some exercises like meditation, left-nose breathing, reading, walking and so on.
- If you want your intuition to work at best, never doubt it. Believe in your inner voice and communicate with it. Pay attention to the call.
- Your dreams have messages- decode them. Recall the best memories and visions before you plan to go to sleep. Meditate a bit before going to deep sleep.
- Embrace silence and learn to become silent and still. This is by far the best way to overcome the unpleasant memories and accounts of the negative situation.
- More often, start connecting with your body, mind and soul. Meditate for your soul, exercise for your body and read for the wellbeing your mind. Your overall wellbeing lies in being more aware and conscious.