Losing someone special in life, slipping a winning moment from hands in just a few seconds to lose it forever, the loss of intimacy that death brings in, the loss of love that life brings in, failure in relationships and so on- sadness can be your dominant mood for several reasons.
Sadness is horrible- a horrible thing! It affects your faith, paralysis your mind and cripples your heart. And mind you, the loss of significance is life is not an easy thing. But as you move forward to complete the fuller circle of life, you realize that sadness has given some invaluable traits to your personality. Yes, grief has the power to change your perception to a larger extent. It enables you to look life through a different approach, certainly making you a better person. Here is how it helps you!
- Sadness makes you realize the importance of relationships. It makes you a profound person as you start respecting the existence of people that are into your life now. You earn the sense of differentiating between genuine and fake friends.
- You become more responsible financially. Yes this is true! Sadness makes you realize some bitter truth of life. It gives you the virtue of managing your budget, realize financial liabilities and learn the art of preparedness for future emergencies.
- It makes you healthier. Unless and until you have some seen bad days in life, you won’t understand your real worth and caliber. If you can face a difficult situation bravely, then probably you can do anything in life. So it is somewhere down the line healthy for you.
- Good for the faith. Making a person more spiritual and close to faith, sadness motivates a person to seek answers from self. It helps a person for re-evaluating values and responsibilities, making them close to meditation, prayers and calmness.
- Little failure doesn’t move you now. You are now a strong human being- less worried and least skeptic about yourself. It is the power to face sadness that makes you strong and profound.
- Your efforts are not personal. A person who has suffered the ills of grief knows the importance of collective happiness. You are no longer selfish and as memories are the major part of grief, you are more likely to create collective memories.
- Your love is absolute. The one who has gone through the distress of love lost, know how to respect the feeling of love. They just won’t take it for granted and this is how it works for all of us. Grief is nothing but a feeling born out of true love and affection.