Deriving the utmost strength from the lord of Power and Energy, Surya Namaskara resembles a ‘way of life’ in itself. Surya that originates from the Sanskrit word for ‘sun’ is said to be the most blissful way of attaining enlightenment since Vedic ages.[su_quote]King of all the asanas “SURYA NAMASKAR” .[/su_quote]
According to the ancient Indian mythology, Sun resembles the ultimate source of symbolic spiritual consciousness that should be worshipped on a daily basis. Similarly in Yoga, Sun is a representation of pingala (also called surya nadi) that eventually becomes a channel of life-giving forces and vital carriage. Surya Namaskara is said to be the complete source of ‘sadhana’ i.e. worship in itself! It is not just a yoga asana but also a spiritual practice that includes the merits of asana, pranayama, mantra ucharana (recitation) and meditiational practices. As a vitalizing practice, Surya Namaskara creates body awareness and mind awakening. The three vital elements that compose Surya Namaskara are form, energy and rhythm!
An early morning practice of Surya Namaskara, ideally before breakfast, is beneficial in more than many ways.
Benefits of Doing Surya Namaskara:
- Enrichment of Vitamin D: The sun rays are said to be the richest natural source of Vitamin D that is eventually Benefits for the strength of our bones. Also, improves the vision with the healthiest bout of Vitamin D!
- Fat to Fab: In case you are willing to lose those unwanted extra kilos, start practicing Surya Namaskara from today onwards. The yoga posture is best regarded for shaping the right body posture.
- Kills Belly Fat: A daily practice of Surya Namaskara helps in reducing the belly fat in the most convenient way.
- Induces Efficiency in Organ System: For the effective functioning of your body organs, follow Sun Salutations. It is said to be the most proactive yoga asana for regulating the blood flow, and making digestion more operative.
- Muscle stretch and Flexibility: Make your body and muscles more agile, flexible and active with the aid of Surya Namaskara.
- Cure Insomnia: Are you facing any sort of sleep disorder or feel insomniac? Switch to the natural cure of Surya Namaskara and bring your body to ease and relaxation.
- Ease in menstrual Balance: Surya Namaskara ensure ease in the menstrual cycle of a woman. It is highly suggested for those who are facing difficult in childbirth.
- Controls Hair Fall: Hair fall is a common problem in both men and women. Use the merits of Surya Namaskara for controlling the unnecessary falling of hairs.
- Strengthens the Concentration Power: Countering all the restlessness and anxiety in a person’s mind, Surya Namaskara is vital boon for attaining the power and wisdom of peace.
- Effective Blood Circulation: The yoga asana no only regulates the flow of blood but also make the entire blood circulation easy and conducive.
Quick Medical Benefits of Doing Surya Namaskara:
- Vitalizes the entire nervous system (including brain, spinal cord, lower plexus, etc.).
- Cure heart diseases and prevents higher blood pressure and palpitation.
- Makes the breathing process easy and develop lungs (suggest for Tuberculosis Patients).
- Ensures proactive stimulation in glands.
- Enhances the color pigment in spleen by removing the in toxic elements.
- Supports the essential development of chest, keeping it hard and firm.
- Strengthens the power in uterus (womb) in woman.
- Cures morning sickness, lost appetite and restlessness in pregnant women.
- Helps in eradicating sexual displeasure is both men and women.
- Helpful in removing all kidney related disorder and troubles.