Soon after the happiness of pregnancy, you might have seen the thin visible lines on the surface of your skin. Mostly found amidst the abdominal walls, thighs, buttocks and arms, these fine lines are nothing but the unwanted stretch marks.
Give it a thought- what is the reason of having stretch marks? Okay it is a process which you need to understand first. During pregnancy, the human body gains weight rapidly, putting undue extra pressure on the skin. The process creates red and purple marks on the skin that slowly fades in to silvery white. Needless to say, having stretch mark is not a happy sight and it is something that everyone would wish to avoid. Bringing low confidence and causing high consciousness, stretch marks can indeed become the root cause of your distress.
In case you want to get rid of your post-pregnancy stretch marks, you need to know these 10 quick natural remedies. Have a look!
- Slicing a potato piece to extract the juice and apply the solution around the affected area. Continue the process for at least 10 minutes. Since potatoes are a rich source of vitamin and minerals, the juice will help you with the elimination of marks.
- Highly regarded for its healing capacities, Aloe Vera ensures the best dose of cooling effect to the skin. Rub the Aloe Vera gel everyday into your skin and leave it for at least 10 minutes.
- As a natural bleaching agent having alpha hydroxyl acids, lemon juice can lighten the shade of stretch marks quite easily. The juice can remove the dead skin in a speedy manner.
- Use the moisturizing benefits of cocoa butter as it reduces the visibility of stretch marks.
- Separate the white part of eggs from the yolk and beat the liquid to form a thick mixture. Apply it to your marks. Keep it for at least 15-20 minutes before washing.
- Mix almond oil with one cube of raw white sugar and apply it to the marks before taking a shower every day.
- Just like almond oil, you can use chamomile oil with Alfalfa leaves that are rich in amino acid, protein and Vitamin E. Prepare a thick paste of leaves to massage it into your skin for at least three times a day.
- Drink a lot of water to detoxify your body and skin. Detoxification of skin will restore the elasticity of the skin.
- Choose a fitness regime like swimming to develop a strong core and reduce stretch marks.
- Lastly, use olive oil to improve your skin problems as it has the much-required dose of nutrients and antioxidants. The gentle massage of virgin olive oil is all that you need to remove those unwanted marks.