Depression- The Lonely Battle!
16 million adults had at least one major depressive episode in 2012.
Globally, more than 300 million people of all ages suffer from depression
7 Quick tips to decrease anxiety and depression
- Calm your body down, start deep breathing. Eyes wide open with natural breathing.
- Pamper yourself with love. Find peace in your inner self and do things that you cherish
- Start your morning with a soothing cup of green tea and ditch caffeine.
- Organize your surroundings and de-clutter things that are unwanted.
- Follow the golden rule- early to bed, early to rise.
- Avoid the ‘Hurry up! We’re late’ regime. Get 15 minutes early.
- Make gratitude your attitude.