Bollywood’s own shining star, Sanjay Dutt is all set to complete his 42-month long imprisonment tomorrow. The star already served an under trail duration of 18 months during his prior visit to Mumbai’s Arthur Road Jail.
The ‘Munnabhai’ of Silver Screen is all set to welcome life back on-the-track after successfully completing his jail imprisonment of 42 months. February 25i.e. tomorrow will be the day when Sanju Baba will be a free man! According to the Indian Express, Sanjay Dutt will board to Mumbai from Pune’s Yerawada Jail through a private chartered plane. It is notable that the actor was serving imprisonment due to his speculated connections in the 1993 bomb blasts case.
Why choosing the chartered plane?
Sanjay Dutt has chosen the air route owing to the security reasons. It is anticipated that much of the fans and media coverage would be looking forward to the release. As per the coverage given by the Indian Express, some senior police officials have suggested Dutt to board through Chartered plane owing to the media frenzy behavior these days.
What all you need to know about the release!
- Bollywood Star Sanjay Dutt will carry the amount of Rs 440 earned during his jail visit. Soon after the procedure, he will fly to Mumbai.
- Sanjay, the convict number C-16656, has done several jobs during his jail stay. He was most popular for playing the role of a radio jockey for the in-house FM channel.
- If rumors are to believe, then Sanjay is now planning to make a film of his fellow jail mates who are convicted in a family dispute case.
- In total, Sanjay has spent about 4 years, 3 months and 14 days in the jail. He was sentenced for 5 years by the highest court of India.
- Sanjay Dutt was found guilty of possessing and destructing an AK-56 rifle that was a part of arms and explosives used during the serial blasts of 1993.